A Communication of the Lakota West Upbeat Club
This communication covers:
- Uniform Fitting Days 8/7 and 8/8
- Toledo Trip Fundraiser ends August 9
- Spiritwear assistance needed for Friday 8/11
- For the Calendar
Marching Firebird Uniform Fitting Days are here! You must pay for all uniform parts at time of fitting.
Monday, August 7 – MAIN Campus
7:00 Alto Sax
7:30 Tenor Sax & Bari Sax
8:45 Color Guard
8:30 Field Commanders
Special Note for Freshmen:
Volunteers – We still need more parents to help out on Tuesday! Sign up Here 
- Click here for IMPORTANT Uniform Information including Pricing, Replacement costs, Fitting Days and Purchase Process 
- Costs estimates are Rookies – $71(polo, shorts, shoes, 2 pair gloves) You may want more gloves. Sousa Rookies – $96 (same plus beret). Color Guard Rookie – $13 (polo)
- Wear athletic shorts and t-shirt for fittings
- Veterans – try on your shoes! We must order all drillmasters now if at all possible
- If you have an emergency and cannot make your time you MUST email email@example.com  to schedule a time to be fitted asap
- To keep us well-stocked for third quarters, Marching Firebirds should place two two-liter bottles of lemonade or clear soda (no red, orange or dark soda, please!) and two full-sized packages of cookies (no frosted cookies, please!) in the bin outside the band room as they enter to put on uniforms for fitting day.
Toledo Trip Tumbler Fundraiser ends August 9
All orders and payments are due August 9. You may bring this to Band Camp starting Monday morning. Please give to Band Camp Coordinators or Directors only.
More information on our website – click here to see all the Tumbler options available. 
We need help selling Spiritwear during the Tailgate on Friday 8/11. Please email Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org  if you can help.
For the Calendar
- Link to Calendar Here 
- Monday 8/7 to Friday August 11 – Post Camp – see schedule pages of handbook here 
- Monday 8/7 – Uniform Fittings from 6-9pm at Main Campus
- Tuesday 8/8 – Uniform Fittings from 6-9pm at Main Campus
- Thursday 8/10 – DCI at the Movies  (not a band sponsored activity)
- Friday 8/11 – Family Tailgate at 6pm.
- Friday 8/11 – Marching Band Camp Performance – Freshman School
Questions about any of the information included in this communication, please email Barb at email@example.com .