A Communication of the Lakota West Upbeat Club
This communication covers:
- Buckeye Invitational
- BOA Indianapolis Trip
- Taste for Music (2)
- Uno’s Tickets
- Calendar Highlights
Buckeye Invitational is October 14
This competition we only attend every other year and it is definitely a band favorite! The end of the competition will feature non other than The Ohio State Marching Band!
Ticket presale is open through 10/11, then the price goes up. Click here for ticket info and performance order.
BOA Indianapolis Trip
All information is current and up to date on our Indy Trip Page here – Indy Trip Page
Taste for Music
Jag’sSteak & Seafood/Piano Bar is also hosting Lakota West Band Night on 11/4! See web page for exciting details. More information yet to come.
Uno’s Tickets available at Concert
Uno’s Dough Raiser is 11/19. Tickets will be distributed at our concert on Tuesday. We need 4-5 people at 5:30pm to help bundle tickets and postcards, and 3-4 volunteers to hand out tickets between and during concerts. Parents can rotate in to see concerts as needed. Please email Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help. Just a few hands needed, but will make the lines much easier to manage, thanks!
Upcoming Highlights from the Calendar
- Calendar – click here for link
- Tuesday 10/10 – Band Concert with all five Concert Bands at West starting at 6pm
- Wednesday 10/11 – Taste for Music at Rusty Bucket, Liberty Town Center
- Friday 10/13 – Senior Night/Football Game
- Saturday 10/14 – Buckeye Invitational, performance time is 7pm
- Monday 10/16 – no School, Rehearsal is still happening
- Tuesday 10/17 – Uno’s planning meeting at Unos, 6pm
- Thursday 10/19 – LWBBB meeting at First Watch, 8am
- Thursday 10/19 – Directors’ update and Upbeat meeting starting at 6:30pm, Freshman School
- Friday 10/27 – Last Home Football Game
- Saturday 10/28 – Band Competition at Centerville
- Thursday 11/2 – Parent meeting at 7pm for Indianapolis trip, Freshman Theater
- Saturday 11/4 – Mid States Band Competition in Mason
- Saturday 11/4 – Jag’s Lakota West Band Night
- Friday-Saturday 11/10-11/11 – Bands of America Grand Nationals!!