BOA Toledo Trip Details
Music Travel Consultants is working the Lakota West Marching Firebirds for our September 23 Bands of America performance trip. MTC is the Official Student Travel Partner for Bands of American Music For All.
Pre-Trip Meeting for Parents
- Monday 9/18 at 8pm at West Main Bandroom
- Trip # is 1709-4-94
- No additional registration is required for this trip
Bus and Room Assignments, Chaperones
- Bus and room assignments have been completed
- List of chaperone assignments and contact info came out hrough CHARMS on Tuesday evening.
- Pack list here was updated 9/21 
- Label your child’s red marching band bag so it is easy for him/her to find when there are over 200 to choose from. Duct tape works well.
- All costs are including in your band participation fee except Friday dinner. Busses will stop in FIndley for dinner on Friday (fast food). You may provide cash for your student, or he/she may pack a dinner. Your choice.
- You may send change and dollars for rest stop or hotel vending.
- Souveniors or clothing can be purchased at the competition if you are interested. It can also be bought online – see link 
- Trip Itinerary updated 9/21 
- Prelim performance time is 1:15pm on Saturday 9/23 in the Toledo Glass Bowl
- Prelim performance schedule 
- Live Streaming available through FloMarching – see link for more information 
- Medication Drop off is Wednesday 9/20 at 5:30pm at the West Band Room. ALL medications MUST be dropped off by a parent or guardian only. No medication will be accepted after this date.
- Letter outlining procedure from West Nurse Robin Robinson 
- Only parents that are sending medication with the chaperones on the trip, need to complete the following forms and provide on 9/20 when dropping off meds:
Meals and Food Allergies
- Meal plans
- Friday – busses will stop in FIndley for dinner on Friday (fast food). You may provide cash for your student, or he/she may pack a dinner. Your choice.
- Saturday (all meals provided) – Breakfast at hotel, lunch at10:30am and dinner at 4:30pm.
- If a student has a food allergy or dietary restrictions, MTC will request this information before each trip. Click here to complete the form noting any dietary needs . Must be completed by 9/13. If you did not complete the form and have any concerns or special requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Toledo Recreation Center Waiver
- Waiver needs to be signed and returned to Mr Carr or Mr Racic by Friday 9/22.
- Click here for waiver 
Tickets if traveling separately
- Tickets can be purchased online in advance or at the gate – here is link for advance purchase 
- Students will be coming back after finals on Saturday evening. We will text using the REMIND App when they depart Toledo, and will estimate their arrival. We will text again as the arrival time solidifies. See info to sign up for texts .