During the third quarter of each home game, our volunteers serve refreshments to the Marching Firebirds and the visiting team’s band members. To keep us well-stocked for third quarters, Marching Firebirds should place two two-liter bottles of lemonade or clear soda (no red, orange or dark soda, please!) and two full-sized packages of cookies (no frosted cookies, please!) in the bin outside the band room as they enter to put on uniforms.
2017 Refreshment Schedule:
- Friday, September 1 (Lakota West vs. Centerville): Flutes as well as Alto, Tenor and Bari Saxophones (anyone that forgot can bring on 9/8)
- Friday, September 8 (Lakota West vs. Wayne and Lakota Band Night):Trombones, Mellophones, Baritones, and Clarinets
- Friday, September 29 (Lakota West vs. Lakota East/Homecoming): Color Guard
- Friday, October 13 (Lakota West vs. Middletown/Senior Night): Drum Majors and Percussion (Drum line and Front line)
- Friday, October 27 (Lakota West vs. Hamilton): Trumpets and Sousaphones