Dates: December 28 through January 2
Registration Information, Costs and Itinerary
- Website is www.musictravel.com
- User Guide for Registration
- Handout at Travel Meeting on 2/27/17
- PowerPoint Presentation on 2/27/17
- Trip Itinerary
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the cost if we don’t ride the bus?
- The discount would be $249 off the final/full trip price. You would purchase the entire trip package minus the charter bus. You would need to contact Ashley in the Finance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org so that she can apply that discount to the final payment. Also, you would be responsible for your own transportation to/from Orlando, as well as in Orlando once you arrive, including parking/tolls. It would also be your responsibility to arrive at each location at the scheduled time, in order to participate in prepaid meals, and to receive park tickets, meal money/meal vouchers.
- Is there a package without the bus and the hotel?
- Will we be getting wristbands for Disney? Also, will we be able to reserve fastpasses on our admission passes as the trip gets closer?
- We’ll be staying offsite, and the wristbands are used for groups who stay onsite at one of the Disney resorts. Our group will have a laminated multi-day pass. Re: FastPass reservations, you will absolutely be able to do that. Florida residents are able to reserve 60 days ahead of time. We out-of-state folks can reserve them 30 days ahead of time. MTC will provide you with your 12-digit ticket number so that you can reserve them online. Our Operations Dept. will also send you a video link that walks you through the process.
- Where are the students staying?
- Rosen Centre; 9840 International Drive; Orlando 407.996.9840