A communication of the Lakota West Upbeat Club and Directors:
This communication covers:
- Website Survey
- Taste for Music Events
- More ways to support the program
- Upcoming Marching Band Performances
- Fall Concert Plan
We would love some feedback on our current website as well as some ideas on improvements you would like to see. Please complete this short survey and let us know your thoughts!
Taste for Music Fundraising Events
Save these dates!
All Friday nights in October at Raising Canes – show this flyer
11/17/20 – Chipotle
12/8/20 – MOD Pizza (tentative)
1/19/21 – City BBQ
More ways to support the program
Starting to think about holiday shopping? Consider enrolling in Kroger Community Rewards or AmazonSmile or both!
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Lakota West Bands every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same prices, selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to the Lakota West Band Program. For more information please go to our web page – click here
Every time you scan your Kroger Plus Card, you could earn money for The Lakota West Bands! Fore more information, please go to our web page – click here
Upcoming Marching Band Performances
Miamisburg Invitational – Saturday October 17, performance around 12pm
Mason Band Invitational – Saturday October 10, performance at 5:30pm at Dwire Field at Atrium Stadium, Mason Middle School
- Information on Mason Bands Web Page
- Link to purchase tickets – now open to general public till block is filled. You MUST have a ticket before arriving. NO tickets sold at the gate.
- General Information
- No concession stands or vendors will be operating for the 2020 Invitational. Spirit wear and other souvenirs will be available for purchase.
- Cameras and recording equipment are permitted, but please be respectful of those around you by not blocking their viewing. The movement inside the stadium will be restricted during band performances. Please respect fellow spectators by setting mobile phones to silent or vibrate.
- Spectator Policies – All attendees must agree to follow all Mason School District and Mason Band COVID-19 policies and procedures while attending events in the Mason Football Stadium.
- Without exception, no one will be admitted to the stadium without a ticket. Everyone attending the event must have a PRE-Purchased ticket regardless of age.
- Without exception, no person may enter the stadium without a mask.
- All attendees, regardless of age, must wear a mask at all times.
- A mask must cover both nose and mouth at all times.
- Attendees will be asked to sit in family groups as assigned and or marked on the benches by the school district.
- NO PERSON shall attend if they have a fever, symptoms of the COVID-19 (including cough, loss of taste or smell), or if under quarantine due to direct exposure to COVID-19.
- NO PERSON shall attend while awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
- NO PERSON shall attend within 10 days of testing positive of COVID-19.
- Attendees are responsible for everyone in their party. The entire party will be asked to leave if choosing not to not abide by all rules. The performing school’s directors will be notified in the event this becomes necessary.
- Merchandise Sale thru Mason Bands
- Link here is also available through Ticket purchase link – https://www.fridaythreads.com/store/mason-band-invitational
Fall Concert Plan
Wednesday 11/11, All West Jazz Bands Perform from 6pm – 8:30pm
Thursday 11/12, Freshman Concert Bands and Main Campus Concert Band performs from 6pm – 8:30pm
Friday 11/13, Symphonic Band and Symphonic Winds perform from 6pm – 8:30pm