Pre-Camp Starts Monday July 19th at 7am at the Freshman Building!
Please make sure all your students are set up on the GroupMe App so they are connected to their Section Leadership Team.
Last minute changes will be sent through our Remind Text – Sign up information here.
Items to bring to camp: (see Handbook page 15)
- Clothing: Follow the Lakota Schools dress code. t-shirts or tank tops are acceptable. Shirts and shorts must meet – no bare skin should be visible on the abdomen. This dress code applies for practices and all evening activities. Students who are dressed inappropriately will be sent home to change.
- Thick cotton socks: The best blister prevention equipment. A change of socks available each day is very strongly recommended.
- Sturdy athletic shoes for marching/pivoting
- Rain gear – Jacket or poncho
- Hat or visor
- Instrument/music/flip folder & coordinates!!
- Insect repellant
- 64oz. Water bottle – This large capacity water bottle is available at Meijer, Walmart, and many other retailers. Having 64oz of water on-hand, on the field at all times is critical for proper hydration; especially when the mercury rises.
- A packed lunch or dinner – check schedule to find out which days
We can’t wait to see everyone and get started on our 2021 season!