With uniform fittings starting tomorrow and taking place during camp instead of separately like in previous years, we wanted to make sure our parents saw all of the information as students will need to bring some items with them or make arrangements to have items dropped off during their fitting time.
For alternate fitting arrangements – contact Jennifer Himelstein at 513-884-9019 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrive at your assigned time.
- Leadership Team, be ready to help sections move through the fitting process.
- Parents, please send a form of payment with your student.
- You may pay with credit card, cash or check made out to Lakota West Upbeat Club.
- Parents may come to fittings to pay but please stay in the hallway to prevent slowing of the fitting process.
PLEASE ALSO BRING:
What you’ll take home:
- Parka (school property to be returned at the end of the marching band season)
- Summer uniform polo shirt (yours to keep)
- Gloves (yours to keep)
- Red Bag (only if you’re a rookie, yours to keep) $32 replacement
- Shako in shako box (school property to be returned at the end of the marching band season)
What you’ll receive later:
- Long Sleeve Show Shirt (yours to keep at the end of season)
- Drillmaster / Guard Shoes (yours to keep)
- Beret (yours to keep)
What you need to purchase on your own:
- Plain black crew socks
- Compression type shorts/pants for under competition uniform.
- Plain black athletic shorts for summer uniform, mid-thigh length
If you haven’t heard, we are going to have 2 uniforms this season! Our traditional uniform to wear at games and a new uniform for competitions. The shirts and wraps have arrived and the pants are in production. When the pants arrive, we will have another fitting event, date to be determined. The new uniforms will be a much slimmer fit than our traditional uniforms. Students will need to have a compression type short, bike short or leggings to wear under the competition uniform. As always students will be changing in the band room or lot at competitions as no dressing rooms are available.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Signup here
Please refer to uniform section of the handbook if you have questions or reach out to uniform committee at email@example.com.