TODAY | Hawaii medication and forms drop off extended to Monday
Monday 11/13 | Hawaii Trip Informational Meeting | 6pm | West Main Cafeteria
Monday 11/13 | FINAL day to drop off medication and forms | Available to drop off before the parent meeting, 4-6pm
Tuesday 11/14 | Taste for Music | Wings & Rings | 5-8pm | 4782 Plum Square
Thursday 11/16 | Hawaii Rehearsal | 4-5:30 | West Main
Thursday 11/16 | Plains Jr. Band Concert | 6:30pm | Plains Jr. Gym
Thursday 11/16 | Upbeat Club Meeting | 6:30pm | West Main Campus Band Room
Upbeat Club Meeting
- The final day to drop off medications and paperwork has been extended to coincide with the parent meeting. The final date is now Monday, 11/13. You can drop off throughout the school day and also between 4-6pm in the West Main Clinic. NO late submissions will be accepted past that point.
- A suggested packing list can be found HERE.
- Trip Meeting is scheduled for Monday, November 13 at 6pm in West Main campus cafeteria. This is open to East & West parents & students
- Trip Shirts are available through 11/12.
Find your trip shirts HERE and enter code LWMBHT23 in ‘YOUR SCHOOL’S E-FLYER CODE’ space. Lot’s of styles and lots of options. Final day to order is November 12 in order to ensure delivery before the trip.
Tuesday 11/14 | Varsity only Practice | 6-9pm | Main Campus Aux Gym
Wednesday 11/15 | Varsity only Practice | 6-9pm | Creekside Gym
Thank you to everyone who has participated in the Calendar Fundraiser! There are still a few days available, we would LOVE to fill every day.
Find details HERE.
Thank you to the following families for their support:
Ardila, Bernthal, Bittlinger, Boger, Bramblett, Burgess, Celek, Conn, Davidson, Dawson, Dinnesen, Feagley, Gibbs, Hayes, Himelstein, Hoelscher, Hopkins, Kershaw, Lahmann, Marshall, Maxwell, Messner, Misch, Mullins, Odonnell, Pitzer, Sevic, Sherrer, Sugunan, Vance, Whitaker and Winterling.
Competition Schedule (will be updated as schedule becomes available)
Competition hosted by Lakota West | Saturday 1/27
Save the Dates
Monday 11/20 | Hawaii Send-Off Performance
11/21-11/28 | Hawaii Trip
Saturday 12/2 | Honor Band Auditions
Friday 12/8 | Community Swing Dance | Tickets will be on sale soon
We said goodbye to the Marching Band Competition Show, unXplained, this week! What a successful season!
With over 250 hours of rehearsal in a 16-week period, too much blood, sweat, tears, cheers & smiles to count, the season concluded with:
- The first ever Super Regional Finals performance with a 10th place finish in Indianapolis
- Regional Champions at BOA Obetz including awards for Outstanding Music, Visual Performance and General Effect
- 2nd place finish at MSBA Mason Invitational
- 2nd place finish as MSBA West Clermont Competition
- 3rd place finish at MSBA AAAAA Championships
- Presenting and performing in the first ever Lakota West Invitational
- Playing in 6 football games (& counting)
We could not be any prouder of these Marching Firebirds and thank our seniors for the role they have played in making this a successful program, every one of them will be missed!