A communication of the Lakota West Upbeat Club and Directors:
23nd Annual Jazz ‘n Cakes is Saturday, March 28th
This is our 2nd largest fundraiser! This fundraiser supports not just the Jazz Bands, but all Lakota West Bands, Colorguard and Winterguards.
- Volunteers: Our next planning meeting is Wednesday, February 19th at 6:30pm at the LW Freshman building outside of the gym.
- Donations: Don’t have time to volunteer this year? Please consider donating a gift card, bottle of wine, scratch-off tickets, etc for our fabulous basket raffle. E-mail email@example.com for information. All donations are tax-deductible.
- Vendors: A limited number of vendor tables are still available for Jazz ‘n Cakes 2020. If you are interested or know a vendor who might like this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Key Position: We are still looking for someone to be our Volunteer Leader on the day of the event. If you are interested or want more information, please contact email@example.com.
- Any issues with band emails – use LWUpbeat@gmail.com.